how it works
How it works
1. check our availability on one and select book now. In the booking portal you can amend the dates and add on any extras you would like.
2. You can either choose to pay in full or you can pay the 50% deposit to secure your booking.
3. The balance payment is due 30 days before the hire. You will receive and email prompting you to make the balance payment. the email will also prompt you to send us the following information we need for the insurance. photo copies of driving licenses for any of the named drivers and photo copies of two utility bills for proof of address (dated within the last 3 months prior to the hire period). We also require an online dvla licence check.
4. We will contact you to pre arrange a collection time if you have added the early collection extra. otherwise, our usual collection time is 14:30pm.
4. Upon arrival to collect your van we will need to take a traceable security deposit via bank transfer or debit/credit card of £1000. We will refund your security deposit once the returned vehicle has been checked and cleared as undamaged and with no losses.
5. The fun part - when you arrive, We'll show you how everything works, hand over the keys and you're free to drive off on your VW camper adventure! please allow 45mins-1 hour to be shown how everything works on the campervan.
Fully comprehensive insurance for the first driver (any additional drivers is an extra £5 a day)
Camping gas and mains hook up lead
Outdoor table and two camping chairs
Cooking equipment, crockery and cutlery
Any extras you want to include can be added on via our booking form. You can also add them on at a later date by contacting us before your hire date, so we can prepare them for you and charge you correctly.